Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Jottings

She has a strange dream in her eyes,
She has a strange feeling in her heart,
She has a strange wish to accomplish,
She has a strange courage to feel full,
 
I discovered very early, within you, the same wheel of restlessness which I had years back which I seem to have even now. There is this madness, vastness, serenity which I want to feel. There is this mystery which I try to solve whenever I look at your innocent face. Unfortunately, we are all wearing a mask - because of which the inner self remains untouchable till we end up in grave.
 
To all those who don't open up fast - life is sweet and short. Make it a celebration who knows what next day will cast.

1 comment:

Vidhyashankar K said...

Nicely said. Good to see a post after a long hiatus.

Yes, celebrate life everyday while it lasts.