Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Desires, Experiences

                                                                                                       
Rishikesh, 15/03/2012 - 2:30 PM

As Swami Ji says - "Nobody loves division. Any division, physiological division for that matter, yields a cause for conflict and also a lack. When "I" find myself a seeker seeking for the sought the desirable is away from me. The very fact that I seek is because what is to be gained is away from me. And therefore until the sought is gained the seeker goes on."

Human beings always seek and I am not an exception to it. I have been seeking (still don't know what) and I will do so till I find it. Sitting peacefully in font of a river and watching it flow aimlessly and mountains behind had been my long lasting desire. I had been (in fact still have)  having dreams and dejavus of it. Today as a seeker my desire is met - sitting closely on the banks of the river Ganga and mountains in the vicinity. The serene environment - hopefully I am not dreaming. Even if I am who cares - I realize that moment is here. I will enjoy it to the maximum.

No comments: